Sweetwater Extra Chill 420

You are not signed in. Login or Register

Back to Community Feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    toadnugget
    Just a toad, man!

Damn! how sick would it be if that was actually your beer though?!?

SteveAycockPhoto
    Your Chas' local photog.

Meh… no one in marketing, names anything without looking it up first. It is absolutely reasonable and logical to assume they at the very minimum did an internet search for “Extra Chill” before making the decision to name their drink. They saw the results, of which on google… extrachill (regardless of how you spell it, separate it, hyphenate it, etc…) takes up the entire first page. The website, the insta’ the FB, a soundcloud account all lead right back to this website.

They knew, and then they did it anyway.

It is also reasonable to assume that they just figure they’re too big to be called out or that they can’t be hurt by this. Which may or may not be true, but what is true is that it was/is an asshole move.

chubes
    HMFIC

SteveAycockPhoto said:

It is also reasonable to assume that they just figure they’re too big to be called out or that they can’t be hurt by this. Which may or may not be true, but what is true is that it was/is an asshole move.

Yeah, this is what I think happened. I sent them multiple emails and got no response. There’s not really much I can do about it, unfortunately.

Would have been cool if they acknowledged our presence and offered to collab with us in Charleston in some way. I mean they have to know about the Charleston music scene, they’re only 6 hours away.

It’s just more corporate bullshit in my eyes. And I could end up getting sued for slander if I go on about it too hard. So…. I let it go and will keep building what I’ve got here to the point where it can’t be ignored.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Users Currently Online: 0

Most Ever Online: 8 on 02/06/2024

Total Members: 193