SXSW 2024

You are not signed in. Login or Register

Back to Music Festivals

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
    MauricioFlores97
    Participant

chris, thank u for the sticker. it looks great on my water bottle!

glad u enjoyed Austin.

some people who live here talk about the music scene got worse after Covid. that might be true but your experiences during SXSW show that there is still plenty of live music magic to be found in Austin. especially during SXSW

i hope to visit to Charleston one day too.

chubes
    HMFIC

Thanks everybody! I slept most of the day yesterday after traveling back east to Jacksonville. I also have notes from Saturday, but 7 days of walking miles around Austin started to catch up with me later in the week.

Working on the review this week. Still traveling, but will be adding some of those bands / artists I mentioned up there to our Spotify playlist.

SXSW overall was a really epic time and eye-opening experience for me. I’m excited for the next chapter.

SouthBySuzie
    Participant

Chris, I’m glad you had such a great time in Austin. The city will welcome you and Extra Chill with open arms. I hope to hear that you are an Austin resident by the time the next SXSW comes around!

chubes
    HMFIC

In case anybody comes across this and is wondering where my article is, the first one is here: https://extrachill.com/new-music-from-best-bands-sxsw-2024

SouthBySuzie
    Participant

chubes said:

In case anybody comes across this and is wondering where my article is, the first one is here: https://extrachill.com/new-music-from-best-bands-sxsw-2024

This is what SXSW is all about. Finding out about new artists and spreading the word. Looking forward to the full review.

Die Spitz really are pretty great, huh?

texastoasted
    Austin's Finest Toast

Yeah! Die Spitz are freaking awesome. I love that they’re starting to blow up. A lot more people are talking about them online.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Users Currently Online: 0

Most Ever Online: 8 on 02/06/2024

Total Members: 180